Hi there! If you’re new around here I’m Serena, a Disney World and Orlando travel blogger and content creator currently based in Orlando Florida.I specialize in helping people learn everything they need to know to plan an amazing Orlando/Disney World vacation as well as providing valuable information on relocating to Orlando and what the city has to offer.
Here at Living By Disney I create original and entertaining written content/videos/posts that cater to an audience of Disney and theme park lovers predominantly from the USA, Canada and UK, aged 25-40.
Ever since moving to Orlando, I have also developed a rapidly growing audience of people looking for reliable information to plan their next Orlando vacation. Overall, my readers tend to be long-time Disney fans, many with families, seeking inspiration for the best way to get the most out of their next Orlando and Walt Disney World vacation.
Since its creation in late 2015, my humble little Disney, and Orlando Travel blog has grown to reach tens of thousands each month. I pride myself on the high quality of my writing, photography and design, but most of all, I’m proudest of the genuine relationships I have been able to build with my audience through creating ‘real talk’ content that does away with fluff and cliches.
Does that sound up your alley?
If you are a company or brand interested in collaborating, here is what Living by Disney has to offer:
- A strong and engaged social media audience of over 30,000 combined followers across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- A fun, trusted and relatable voice
- Timely delivery, communication and speedy response time
- Creative, personalized content
- High quality skills in writing, photography and videography
- An engaged and rapidly growing weekly email newsletter list
With a strong background in design, marketing and content creation, I have plenty of creative experience under my belt, and I am confident that I can help your brand reach its desired audience in authentic and meaningful ways.
If you feel your brand would be a good fit for Living by Disney, here are some potential avenues for collaboration:
- Sponsored posts
- Press trips
- Hotel and restaurant reviews
- Product reviews
- Social media promotion and management
- Social media takeovers or Twitter chats
- Advertising in my weekly newsletter
NOTE: Only brands that fit the theme and focus of the blog will be considered. Also all posts containing sponsored content of any kind will be marked with a disclaimer at the end of the post. Any reviews or content created by Living by Disney will reflect the honest and unbiased opinion of the writer, hence no guarantee will be made of a positive review.
Have I got you hooked?
Let’s chat further!
Social Media Management Services
If you are a running a business that revolves around Walt Disney World or other Orlando based attractions, you may be interested in having someone local who can cover events, create content, and stay on top of updates and changes as soon as they’re released.
Outsourcing some of your social media management will save you time, money, and allow you to focus on more important aspects of your business.
Social Media is a huge part of growing your business and converting followers to customers. To be successful your Social Media needs:
CONTENT: A consistent, attractive, up-to-date presence.
This is done by having good content that is current. Keeping up to date with the latest news and happenings help your audience to see you as an expert and a trusted source of information. To accomplish this you need to post a minimum of several times each week, if not daily. (Package A)
BRANDING: Increased awareness of your brand.
You want your target audience to know your company’s name and think of you when they need your products or services. You want to be regarded as the expert and leader in your industry. This is how you convert followers to customers. When people know you and trust you, they are more likely to buy from you. (Package A)
ENGAGEMENT: Stronger relationships and new growth.
In addition to good content you want daily “social outreach,” proactively engaging with followers and your target audience. Cultivating meaningful relationships requires regular communication. Consistent, relevant posts will keep your name in front of your current followers, but to reach new prospects and increase brand awareness, your social media strategy needs a strong engagement component. Your current followers are not enough. You want a larger audience to connect with, but they need to be the right people. Your social media program needs intelligent community-building activities. (Package B)
SALES: Website Traffic
A thriving social media presence is great, but you have much more control over content and sales on you website. You want to drive traffic from your social platforms to your website, obtaining emails, and create a direct connection to your customer. The posts being published on your social media pages should be strategic. Driving traffic to your website requires a deliberate approach, including useful, relevant, compelling content and thoughtful timing. (Package C)
Why Hire Me To Help Grow Your Audience
Before starting my own Disney World-based website I came from a long background in marketing and design. Working professionally in social media marketing, web design, branding packages, copy-writing and editing gives me a large base of skills to offer other businesses.
There’s a great deal of trust given when you allow someone access to your audience and have them represent and speak for you and your business. Please know that I take that very seriously and will always be professional and respectful of that. I am there to promote and grow your audience and brand. There will never be any self-promotion while I’m working for you.
Not only do I have the experience required, but also the knowledge of the Disney community, theme park fan-base, and local Orlando networks. I have passes to all the parks and live 10 minutes from Magic Kingdom.
Our pricing is based on the number of Social Media Networks you choose. A network can be Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, etc. The more networks you have us handle, the cheaper each one is.
This pricing guide is offered as a general guideline but we can customize any package based on the needs of your business. So don’t hesitate to talk with us and see what the pricing would be for exactly what you’d like us to do.
A) Content Only:
This social media package focuses exclusively on content development and regular posting (including posts that highlight your expertise, deliver current industry news & trends, and share value with your target audience). We would be posting on your behalf on your social network of choice. You will manage all engagement, comments, etc for these posts. This will keep your brand fresh and updated, keeping up with the latest news and updates as they happen, and include live streams to increase your reach and growth of new followers.
- New posts 20 times each month (avg 5 days/week)
- All content (photos,videos, text) generated by us and yours to re-purpose as need
- One (in-park) live stream /month on network of choice (Facebook Live, Instagram Live, YouTube, Periscope)
$500/month – One network
$800/month – Two networks
B) Content AND Interaction:
This package contains all the content from package A but also includes engagement management. For every post we generate we will moderate comments, post replies and respond as needed, and encourage engagement. Businesses that are responsive to their audience get more engagement, higher reach, and build more trust in their audience.
- New posts 20-25 times each month (avg 5 days/week)
- All content (photos,videos, text) generated by me and yours to re-purpose as needed.
- Two (in-park) live streams /month on one network (Facebook Live, Instagram Live, YouTube, Periscope).
- Direct interaction with followers, prompt response and replies in your behalf for every post we generate for you.
- Live Updates (Instagram Stories, Live tweets, Live FB posts)
$800/month – One network (FB, Insta, etc)
$1500/month – Two networks
C) Social Media Account Management:
This package is complete management of your social media network. You basically hand it over to us and we manage everything. We create and implement a full marketing strategy.
- Content creation
- Daily postings
- Live Streams and Updates
- Engagement and interaction
- Outreach to attract new followers
- Campaigns (giveaways, partnerships and other strategies) to increase your following and attract new customers
- Analytics and monthly reports to measure growth
$1500/month – One network (FB, Insta, Twitter, etc)
$2800/month – Two networks
D) Weekly Newsletter Advertising
If you have a product or service that you feel would be a good fit for my Disney/Orlando/Theme Park audience you can place an ad in my weekly newsletter. Current prices are a flat $75/week. That’s for one email, or one week.
***Contact me for more details.
E) Individual Media Events
If you don’t need someone regularly, but are just looking for freelance coverage of media events in the Orlando area we can work for you on an “as needed” basis per event. Pricing will vary based on the duration of the event, the type of coverage required, whether you’ll need a follow up article written, video, edited photographs, live streams, etc.
Starting at $200/event depending on coverage and content.
*NOTE: I work with several different clients that run various Disney based businesses. Because of this, the agreement I use has a section addressing confidentiality (NDA). This means I may have other clients in your same industry. If you’re interested in hiring me as an exclusive sponsor or client, or industry-exclusive, drop me a message and we can discuss it.
- Live event coverage: We can represent your brand by attending media events, taking photo, video, live updates, etc.
- On-location Live streams (FBlive, Instagram live, Periscope, YouTube)
- Twitter coverage: live tweets updates, photos, videos and comment moderation
- Instagram coverage: posts, live Insta-stories
- Snapchat/IG takeover- live story updates for 24 hours and promotion of your account to our followers
- Custom edited videos: Commercials for your business, Intros, Promos
- Product shots: in park, edited or raw
- Copywriting: Blog style articles, reviews and write ups
- Automation setup: cross posting from one social account to another, customer response systems, etc.
- Email marketing: Newsletters, creation of email sign up incentives for your website, template design and setup, etc.
This entire website serves as a sample of my writing and design, but beyond that, here’s a few additional links.
If you’re interested in working with me, you can email me now and lets get together and talk.